meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I am not a swimmer.


Budhu ate his dinner and went to his father. His father said to him, "Budhu, go to your father in law's villege.
Your wife is in  her father's house. Bring her from there.
Budhu put on his coat, trousers and shoes, and went out of the house. He met a man on the way and said, "Good morning", to him. The man smiled and said, "Goodmorning", to Budhu.
Budhu:  Are you coming from Mr ganga ram's villege?
The Man:  Yes, I'm coming from that villege. It's Sindhu. It's Ganga's villege, and it's my villege too.

Budhu:  What's your name sir?
The man:  My name is Gomti.
Budhu:  What's your father's name?
The man:  His name is saryu.
Budhu:  And what's your mather's name?
The amn:  Her Name is Krishna.
Budhu:  And what's my mother-in-law's name please?
The man:  Is your mother-in-law Gang's Wife?
Budhu:  Yes,She's Mr Ganga ram's wife.
The man:  Her anme is yumuna. Are you going to  Ganga's house?
Budhu:  Yes, I'm Going there.
The man:  I'll take you there.
Budhu:  No thanks. I won't go. I'm not a swimmer. I'll bring a boat tomorrow and will go there in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment