meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweetest Love...pt-2

"Sweetest Love...pt-2"

When thou sigh'st thou sigh'st not wind But sigh'st my soul away when thou weep'st unkindly kind My life's blood doth decay It cannot be That thou lovest me as thou say'st If in thine my life thou waste That art the best of me. Let not thy divining heart Forethink me any ill Destiny's may take thy part And may thy fears fulfil But think that we Are but turn'd aside to sleep They who one another keep Alive ne'er parted be.


But since that I At the last must part this best Thus to use myself in jset By feigned deaths to die Yester night the sun went hence And yet is here to-day He hath no desire nor sense Nor half so short away
Then fear not me But belive that I Shall make Speedier journeys since i take More wings and spurs than he. O how feeble is man's power That if good fortune fall Cannot add another hour Nor a lost hour recall But come bad change And we join to it our strenght and we teach it art and length Itself's o'er us to advance!



When thou sigh'st thou sigh'st not wind But sigh'st my soul away when thou weep'st unkindly kind My life's blood doth decay It cannot be That thou lovest me as thou say'st If in thine my life thou waste That art the best of me Let not thy divining heart Forethink me any ill Destiny's may take thy part And may thy fears fulfil
But think that we Are but turn'd aside to sleep They who one another keep Alive ne'er parted be.

No comments:

Post a Comment