meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lover's Lol!

The grat difficulty with a traveling salesman is that when he returns home for the weekend, his wife looks like a customer to him.
First girl:  "I cover what men admire"
Second girl:  "I cover what men desire".
Third Girl:  "You two are fools. I just enjoy everynight."

Many delight more in presents rather than in paying their doubts. "Not really, Joseph! But how did you get an heiress to marry you?

"Smile I gave her 12 roses on her 27th Birthday." Company present to advertising  manager: "You reduced advertisting budget for the past year cut our expenses 50 per cent, our profit 75 per cent" And as of right now is cutting you  salary 100 per cent."

THE pretty girl entered the doctor's clinic and said, "Well doc, I belive I am losing my mind.....
I just forget what happned to me even five minutes back. And the doctor answered:  "take off your clothes, missm and lie down......."


                                      "You senile old bastared.yesterday you left your hearing aid here!"

1 comment: