meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Mind to me a kingdom is....

"My Mind to me a kingdom is...."

My Mind to me a kingdom is Such present joys there in I find That it excels allother bliss That earth affarods or grows by kind Though much I want wich most would have Yet still my mind forbids to crave
No princely pomp no wealthy store No force to win the victroy No wily wit to salve a sore
 No Shape to feed a loving eye To none of these I yield  as thrall For why? My Mind doth serve  for all
I See how plenty surfieits oft And hasty climbers soon do fall I See that those which are aloft Mishap Doth threaten most of all They gett with toil they keep with fear Such cares my mind could never bear.


All the world's a stage And all the men and women merely players They have their exits and their entrances And one man in his time plays many parts His acts being seven ages.At first the infant Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms And then the whining school-boy with his satchel And shining morning face creeping like snail Unwillingly to school.And then the lover Sighing like furnace with a woeful ballad.



No comments:

Post a Comment