meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My True Love!

"My True Love"

My true-love hath my heart, and I have this, By Just exchange one for another given: I Hold his dear, And mine she cannot miss, There Never was a better bargain driven: My true-love hath my heart, and I Have her.
Her Heart in me keeps her and me in one My heart in her her thoughts and sensens guides:She loves my heart, for once it was her own, I cherish her because in me it bides: My true - love hath my heart, and I have her.......

He That is Down, Needs fear no fall, He That is Law, no pride; He That is Humble,ever shall Have God to be his guide. I am content with what i Have,  Little be it, or much; And, Lord,Contentment still i crave,
Because Though savest such. Fullness to  such a burden is That go on pilgrimage; Here little, And hereafter bliss Is best from age to age

No comments:

Post a Comment