meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fun Poems pt-2 "Love is Growth"

" Love's Growth! "

I Scarce belive my love to be so pure As I Had thought it was, Because it doth endure Vicissitude, and season, as the grass; Methinks I lied all winter, When I swore My Love was infinite, if spring make it more!
I Have lost and lately these Many dainty mistresses Starely Julia prime of all Sapho next a principal

Smooth Anthea for a skin White and Heaven-Like crystalline Sweet Electra and the choice Myrrha for the lute and voice Next Corinna for her wit And for the graceful use of it With perilla all are gone Only Herrick's left alone For to number sorrow by Their departures hence and die.


I Have lost and lately these Many dainty mistresses Starely Julia prime of all Sapho next a principal
Smooth Anthea for a skin White and Heaven-Like crystalline Sweet Electra and the choiceMyrrha for the lute and voice Next Corinna for her wit And for the graceful use of it With perilla all are goneOnly Herrick's left alone For to number sorrow byTheir departures hence and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment